Wednesday, September 30, 2009

GREAT report at 28 wk ultrasound

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been long time no see.
I saw the perinatologist today for my 28 week ultrasound and got a great report. He thinks everything is normal and fine. I don't need to see him anymore and he says I'm "like a regular pregnant woman now." What a huge relief (again).
The baby is 2 pounds 12 ounces, slightly on the big side.
I'm still taking the daily blood thinner (Arixtra) injections and having my TSH/thyroid level checked every 6 weeks (last time was the first time my medication dose has not gone up). Practically a full tune up every month.
I had my glucose test on Monday and haven't heard anything from them so I'm assuming it's fine until I talk to them.
I have been polling all my friends and coworkers (thanks everyone!) about which baby items to buy and I am getting great advice. I actually have registered at Babies R Us and Target.
My mother-in-law and I went to look at fabric, picked out a general theme, and she is going to make the comforter, dust ruffle and some sheets. I'm thinking pink with brown polka dots (with brown w/ pink polka dot trim?) and some stripes for the dust ruffle
I have been told I need to post a new picture, so I will do so this weekend.
I can't ask for anything better . . . I'm on my way! This might actually happen!

4 comments:

bb said...

YAY for a great u/s!!! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

HeatherV said...

Fabulous news! The idea of getting to see you in person while in Atlanta over the holidays is even better. Take care of yourself and baby.

Amy said...

Fabulous!

Here's my two cents on what you need: diapers and lots of them.

I'm helpful, huh?

Dallas said...

This IS happening! So excited for you!