Sunday, October 18, 2009

31 weeks


Hi everyone! This is my 31 week picture. I officially feel big now. Everything is going well. My glucose test results were normal. It's still hard to believe how far along I am. I'm incredibly thankful for each week that passes - every Monday is a party (and I get to have a Starbucks hot chocolate).
At 36 weeks, I will switch from my current blood thinner to Heparin 3 times a day (so I can have anesthesia, etc.). I didn't realize it, but I will have to stay on the blood thinner for 6 weeks after delivery - eeek!
Justin has fixed my favorite song link on the website so it should stop going down - so listen away!
It's been fun to shop for baby stuff and create my registries. I have 2 great showers coming up. I appreciate all the hard work being put into them.
Many thanks to Julie for the baby gear and to Jodi for outfitting me with practically everything I need!
I'm starting to think about December and getting excited Christmas. My family will be at our house for Christmas (instead of at my Mom's in New Mexico), which will be very strange. My Mom is coming to be here for a month and I told her we'd wait until she got here to get a Christmas tree, but I'm not sure I can wait. I'm very excited about us getting a tree of our own this year - we've probably only had a tree 2 times in our 16 year marriage.

3 comments:

HeatherV said...

you look GREAT! So glad you are getting close to the end, even with the extra doeses of Heprin. I think we are going to be in Atlanta area somewhere around Dec 27-29 but need to make sure with inlaws. I hope we can still meet up (in Macon).

Thanks for your comment, I really don't know if this is a boy or girl, I keep going back and forth. Ben told me over the weekend he wanted, " a girl that turns into a boy". Nice 3 year old logic!

Mama Hunt said...

Wow, what a great photo! I'm getting so excited!

I think you should get a Christmas tree as soon as possible! Then we can sit and stare at it once I get there.

Is Marley going to have a middle name? Warren suggested Harley--sounds like Warren! Of course, there's always Leigh but that sounds weird with Marley. In honor of your Southwest origins you could do Jesusita.

I'm counting the days until I get there!! Love, Mom

Mama Hunt said...

I meant to say that I love 3 year old logic!