Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big Day

I had an ultrasound today (everything looks good) and I took my last progesterone injection today. Woo hoo! Thanks to all the people who gave my shot - Rebecca, Barclay, the nurses at work, Dallas, Michelle and Joan - and a special thanks to the repeat offenders who were a pain in my ass daily!

My belly is definitely bigger than the first time but I'm still a little supersticious about taking a belly picture. I'm still very sleepy (can't get anything done, except sleep) and my breasts itch like crazy and are bigger. I haven't really had many cravings although today I thought about cookie dough so well that I could practically taste it.

Justin comes home Sunday after 5 long weeks in Australia/Fiji. This summer will be a serious honeymoon!

Our poor dog, Huck, will have the awful heartworm treatment on Monday (his SOB former owners did not give him the prevention medicine). After the treatment, he'll be restricted from activity for about a month (which will be torture for Huck).

I'll try not to wait so long until my next check in!

2 comments:

bb said...

WooHoo for great ultrasounds!!! Very happy to read that all is well. Sleep well....

Barb said...

Glad everything looked good. Glad Justin is getting home on Sunday - hope that he brings you something special.

Get some sleep - thats one of the perks!