Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Foot is back

I've got another treat for you. I'm having another laser procedure on my foot tomorrow. There are a few spots that have come back. So, I'm posting a before picture today and will post an after picture tomorrow. It shouldn't be as gross because it won't be as big (darnit).
Justin wants to get a basset as a companion for Rufus and to give Max a break. But - The basset hound rescue folks won't let us get one of their dogs because Rufus isn't neutered. Would have been a lucky dog.
Have a good week!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Too bad your dog was taken. That one from the newspaper cries itself to sleep nightly because you passed on him. (HA!HA!)

I want to see The Foot in person.

Dallas

Amy said...

Am I blind or is the picture not there? Just wondered...

Too bad about the dog...have they seen Rufuses...ummmm...how do I say this on your blog? Have they seen his boy parts? They wouldn't have him neutered either! Too bad for them...Rufus would give some good lovin' to a rescue dog...

By the way, I was just typing in the word verification in the box below and my letters were rhclsjHO! HO! I guess even the word verifier peeps know i'm a wedding ho...hahaha...

It's getting lonely in this hotel room....