Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More gross Foot pictures

Please scroll to the bottom to see the latest laser procedure on my poor foot. It hurts a lot more this time. The doc had to give me more shots to deaden it (because of scar tissue) and it still wasn't numb when he started lasering - ouch. I'm such a wimp.
I forgot to take the before photo, so you only have the after photo.
You can all rest assured knowing that our tax dollars are at work with Amy, who is busy on TDY nailing the bandits whom are stealing the govt's money.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Did you have to take the picture so close up????

OMG that was traumatizing...

I bet I could get the bad guys to rat out more bad guys if I threatened them with having to lick that nasty foot...and it wouldn't cost the lovely taxpayers any extra money...and you would have your foot licked!

Break the bad news to Justin that I've yet to ride my bike more than one mile...TDY sucks. Troy is bringing the bike this weekend and I'll get some serious miles in...but...100...yikes...I'm scared!

dh said...

I am so proud we are related.

cynthia said...

Hola Gorda Loca!! Man!! That foot of yours is gross, but its too hard not to look at it.

Maybe I should print this picture out and when the campers at camp are not obeying me I'll make them look at the foot for a while. Do you think that will work?

I'm glad I don't have to see the foot in person. Hopfully when I go back in August it will be healed a little.

Is Rufus trying to lick it?

Dallas said...

Go Amy! NAIL those bandits! That'll teach them!