Monday, May 18, 2009

Things about me . . .

I'm trying to pass time, so here's some things about me that you may not know:

  • I ate pizza three times in two days last week
  • My grandmother went on a date with Ronald Reagan (when they were teens or young adults)
  • I called the President of Eastern Airlines when I was 14 years old (and he discounted my fare)
  • I had my martian dot removed from in between my eyes (Justin says I can't communicate with my people anymore)
  • I now live 1 mile from the house my Dad lived in as a teenager in a state (GA) totally different from the state I was born and raised in (NM)
  • I LOVE hot/spicy good
  • I was 26 before I had my first pet dog (and then I got 3)
  • At the age of 3 and buck naked, I ran to the end of our yard and yelled F*** YOU to the people at the neighborhood park (my question is, how did I learn that?)
  • I wrote a letter to the editor (about flying tortillas) in high school and caused an uproar in the city
  • I witnessed the Berlin wall coming down in East Germany
  • My dad dated my husband's mom for three years in high school. (This is funny, when I had a consult with a genetic counselor a couple weeks ago, she asked if my husband and I were related - for real - I hope that's a standard question)
  • It took me 10 years to get a bachelors degree, then I got 2 masters degrees in the next 4 years
  • I can blow air out of my eye

3 comments:

dh said...

I am so proud your my cuzy!

Pegs said...

You are hilarious! Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. I am also sorry about the loss of one the twins. I wish you didn't have to worry, but it goes with the territory. At 32 weeks I still do, and you have been through so much all ready. I wish I could help, but all I can do is keep you and your baby in my prayers. I will try to keep in touch more too!!

Pegs

Amy said...

Oh dear...what's so funny is that everyone of those things about you totally seemed to make sense...especially the buck naked and Eastern Airlines part...total Sandra....