Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Crime scene


Yes, this is a dog's tail with a bandage on it.
It looked like a crime scene at our house this afternoon. Huck had a cut on his tail. It took Justin a while to figure out where the blood was coming from, after seeing it all over the walls/floor and on Rufus. We later determined that probably Huck and Rufus were wrestling in the bedroom and maybe Rufus cut/bit Huck's tail? We think that the scene of the crime was the bedroom because there's blood splatter going 3/4 the way up the closet doors. So, Huck went to the vet and now has a bandaged tail. It's funny.
I had an ultrasound and non-stress test this week. They estimate Marley to be 6lbs 4oz. I have lots of amniotic fluid. She's still head down. I'm still scheduled to be induced and will go to the hospital the night of Dec 8.
I'm definitely feeling bigger and my belly has maybe dropped some.
The new chest in Marley's room is great - all the baby stuff is pretty much done. I think we'll put the car seat in my car this week - wow.

No comments: