Sunday, November 22, 2009

Getting closer

I changed my ticker to reflect my current scheduled delivery date of December 9th (even though my official due date is December 21). Thanks Rebecca for the idea.
Sorry I haven't posted baby shower pictures - I've been working at lot trying to get ahead.
I have an ultrasound in the morning and a non-stress test and Dr. appointment on Tuesday.
We bought a "gentlemens chest" for Marley's room. It's being delivered tomorrow. Justin went crazy this weekend cleaning out, throwing away, straightening, etc. - the house looks great.
Congratulations to our friends Scott and Jennifer on the birth of their daughter, Halle on 11/19!!! She was 6lbs 8oz, 19 3/4 inches. Jennifer only pushed for 9 minutes. I hope our daughters will grow up together.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

I like that the ticker changed. No more calculating. That's awesome that Halle and Marley can always be friends! You should consider calling the "gentleman's chest" something more feminine, like a wardrobe. IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! Almost time....

Barb said...

Holy cow you are almost to single digits!! So exciting!!