Monday, March 16, 2009

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've officially decided that I'm going to be POSITIVE about this and think that it's going to work this time. So, there! (Now I just have to really convince myself).
Many of you know that I'm weird about "signs", such as the following signs (some of which I'm afraid to tell you because I'm afraid to jinx myself, another weird thing): tomorrow is my supression check, which is St. Patrick's day, meaning the LUCK of the Irish; my mini pencil and orchid plants are blooming (they haven't bloomed since I moved to my new office 1yr9mos ago) - meaning, my womb is blooming; and there are some other signs but I either can't remember them or don't want to repeat them out loud - so anyway, the moral of the story is I'm going to insist that this going to be the baby making jackpot (holy shit!)!!

2 comments:

shiner said...

best to you this time! I hope it works and will be thinking positive thoughts for you.

Julia said...

Holy shit is right!!!!!

Positive all the way!