Sunday, July 19, 2009

A blonde moment or a pregnant moment?

This is hilarious!
I just asked Justin to look at one of my jewely box drawers, which has been hard to open/close the last several days. I couldn't figure out why it was all of a sudden hard to open/close and I had previously taken the drawer out and looked inside to see if anything was stuck in the way. Justin pulled the drawer out, looked inside (found nothing), then looked at the bottom . . . finding one of my panterliners stuck to it.
Earlier this week, while getting ready for work, I had taken the back off the pantyliner and laid it on the bathroom counter. At some point, I pulled out the jewelry box drawer to get earrings out and pulled the drawer such that it came all the way out and fell on the counter (and I slid the drawer back in). I remember now thinking "I swear I thought I got a pantyliner out" but after not finding it in the vicinty, I finally gave up looking, got another one (thinking I was losing my mind) and went to work.
So this explains where my missing pantyliner went. HA!
I haven't laughed this much or this hard or cried while laughing in months. I hope Baby GG enjoyed it (hey, that could be a nick name, GG for Gardner Girl).

3 comments:

Julia said...

That kind of stuff happens to me everyday. At least your mystery was solved.

Soon you'll be asking yourself....
Blonde or Mommyhood?

Barb said...

I like GG for a nickname. I agree you will soon have plenty of mommybrain episodes.

Dallas said...

I love that story! I do that crap all the time, and I don't even have an excuse. :)