Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nickname help

We have decided to officially give Baby Girl Gardner a nickname (one for while I'm pregnant).
We'd appreciate your help - please send me your nickname suggestions.
Our friend, Miller, suggested Miller except he means it as a real name (he says pronounce it with an A sound on the end, for a girl - go figure), but we'll add it to the nickname list. And I don't like peanut, it's cliche. Justin keeps calling her Sandra, Jr. but it doesn't roll off the tongue.
I'm looking for something cute and spunky.
Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Amy said...

"Amy" is always cute AND spunky!

I don't like GG because that's what we call my grandma (but she's not your grandma, so of course you reserve the right to call her whatever rolls off your tongue).

Ok, I really like Gum Drop...or maybe it's just that I like gum drops...any how, I found this website...maybe it will help in your search http://www.artifacting.com/blog/2006/10/03/affectionate-cute-pet-nicknames/

dh said...

I think you should go with something relating to Wesleyan. Soong comes to mind.

Dallas said...

I still like baby G--what I've been using all along.

Mama Hunt said...

Hm-m-m-m-m!
I really like the G-G or Baby G but let me think..............
How about something with a Spanish flair (sp?) like Dulce - well, I was desperate.

Is there a feminine version of Cletus the Fetus?

Boo? Babie Boo? Wiggle Worm?

I'm back to G-G or Baby G.