Friday, August 1, 2008

Deep thoughts and Rufus' nuts don't mix

I just couldn't bring myself to mix my deep thoughts blog entry with what's up with Rufus acting so crazy lately blog entry. Is it his large testicles excreting so much testosterone that he's gone wild? Or am I thinking too much about his non-neutered man parts because of the nazi basset folks brainwashing me with "cut his balls off" propaganda?
Well, at any rate, he's gone koo-koo: tearing up the toilet paper roll (I'll post a picture next time he does it), playing a new "I'm not going to eat my food" game, growling at Max in a serious "I'll mess you up" kind of way, biting human body parts that aren't made to accessed by a wild and crazy dog (ouch!) . . . and of course all of this just fuels Justin's contention that he needs an active playmate to keep him worn out . . . which fuels the "nazis won't give us a dog" issue. Oh my lord, fun, fun, fun.
Have a good weekend!

No comments: