Saturday, May 10, 2008

2 frozen Gardners

We had 2 blastocysts make it to be able to freeze.
They are going to put me on a blood thinner, Arixtra, injectable once a day. Retail price for 30 days is $1335 - but a great big thank you to health insurance and United Healthcare for a $35/mo copay! I'm beginning to feel good about those premiums. Yippee!
I'm not sure what I'll write from now until the pregnancy test other than I'm nervous . . . and waiting . . . nervous . . . and waiting, etc. - but I'll try to think of something entertaining, maybe learn some jokes.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I just got caught up on my reading...yes learn some new jokes. Looking forward to seeing you at Suzanne's party at the end of the month.

Knock knock?
Who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive you!

thats all I got!