Saturday, May 3, 2008

20

That's how many eggs they got (13 last IVF). 20 marvelous little baby Sandras. Everything with the retrieval went well. They will call tomorrow and let us know how many fertilized, how they are doing, etc. Justin and I went to breakfast (at lunch time) with Mary Dell and now are at home - rain, laying around, loving Max and Rufus, movies, and snoozing.
Tomorrow they will let us know whether the transfer will be Tuesday or Thursday.
Thanks to my prep nurse, Anna, and my recovery nurse (pictured here) whose name I don't know because I was out of it.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

cynthia said...

awwww... Look at Ms. Sandra (Gorda Loca)!! All Doped up!!

I told you that the recovery nurses name was "aunt jemima". She sells pancake products on the side LOL!!

I'll be praying at church Sunday that you get many good fertilized Gardner eggs(babies).

It was fun hangout with you and making you Mac&cheese today!!

Love ya!! Flaca Loca!!

Mama Hunt said...

Sorry I missed you last night--I did my usual trick of having my phone on vibrate from the meditation class and missed your call!

I'm so happy to hear about the retrieval and all those little eggs just waiting for the reunion with Dad!

I'm so proud of you for your remarkable efforts to make a baby! I'm praying for a grandbaby in January!

Love, Mom