Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm back

I'm feeling like I'm back amongst the living, kind of, mostly.
Now I'm just trying to figure out what's next, lots of hard decisions. I need to win the lottery, rob a bank, become wealthy overnight - I'm holding out for riches, or at least dreaming of the possibilities.
I think The Foot problem is growing back and I'm going to need another laser procedure. But at least it will be a smaller affair. And thank goodness for healthcare in the good old US of A.
Rufus goes back to the vet Monday and hopefully will be cleared of heart worms and will come off lock down - so he will be able to run free in the yard.
Justin and I are like newlyweds - actually living together! Heaven!
We had a great time at my sisters over the holiday weekend.
I hope you are doing your best to live well - make the most of all our moments!

6 comments:

suzandy said...

Sandra - Thanks for celebrating with me. Enjoy the second honeymoon! Call me anytime you need to hash things out. I love you.

Amy said...

Yahoo! I was really getting tired of refreshing my screen to see if you had posted to your blog...lol.

Glad you are back and will send wealthy thoughts your way :)

Sandra said...

Suzanne - you're the coolest sister I have!

Sandra said...

Amy - you're the coolest Wedding Ho I know!

Dallas said...

I just randomly checked the blog today and was quite surprised to see something on here. I had stopped checking for a few days. I am glad to see you are back! Good luck on the decision-making, but please don't get arrested. That won't help.

Troy Tarpley said...

Amy has a tax credit check that she was planning on using to buy a bike....you know, to help stimulate the economy. I'll tell you where she keeps it and when we will be away if you cut me in on it.

Yep, it's good to see you when your feeling like your normal self. Good to see you anytime, but glad to know your doing well.