Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive

Hello good people! Well, the bruises are popping up (from the needles/injections) and I'm loving the fact that I am privileged enough to have bruises from being able to go above and beyond for a chance at a baby and family.
Dottie - I will call you for lunch. What day is best?
Suz - I will have lunch with you May 23.
Amy - here's your Hallmark card for "this" http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article1000110051/HallmarkSite/GoldCrownStores/JOURNEYS_OCCASIONS_FAMILYstores. I'll be expecting one soon.
I'm going to look for a Hallmark card for getting the shaft by your wedding reception location. Hey - my sister lives in the Hallmark headquarters city, so maybe she can have an inside track for us. And . . . Dallas is a Hallmark hall of fame member, so she can help too.
I soaked and peeled The Foot tonight and it's looking great (see below).
We are going to the wedding of the century this weekend. It's going to be loads of fun! I will definitely post pictures of the funny business as soon as I get back.
I want my Mom to know we will be thinking about her this weekend. She is going (back) to the cancer retreat she and my Dad went to last fall. They had such a wonderful and profound experience when they went that they planned to volunteer at the retreats in the future. I am very proud of you, Mom, for going. I know it will be a weekend full of emotion. I will be there with you in spirit. I love you!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Actually, I am a famous Hallmark member. They send me birthday cards and coupons on MY birthday! And, FOR SERIOUS, I am making a trip to Hallmark this weekend, so I will definitely accept the mission of finding the "yeaaa your ovaries stopped producing" card.