Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm cooking like crazy

Wow, today was crazy. The increased meds are working because I'm way ahead of schedule. Today is day of cycle (DOC) 7. Today I had 13 follicles on the right and 8 on the left (DOC 7 the first ivf I had 5 and 5). My estradiol was 720 (last ivf this same time it was 334).
So, I go back to Atl Wednesday for bloodwork, ultrasound, and pre-ivf physical. I have to be there at 8:30, normally too early for me because it's when traffic is crazy.
My doctor wants me to consult with the hematologist at Emory whom works a lot with blood disorders (clotting, etc.) related to pregnancy. So, they were able to work me in Thursday and I will consult with him about my low protime level. I'm super impressed they got me in so quickly.
They are estimating my egg retrieval will be Saturday.
I finished my book on CD, The Mermaid Chair, by Sue Kidd Monk. It was good! Finally, a good ending.
I'll keep you posted! Thanks for journeying with me!

1 comment:

cynthia said...

"HIJO LA HIJOLE COOK THOSE EGGS GO ESE!!"

So!! I hope you like my lovely version of your goofy cheer you showed me.

That is good new GORDA LOCA!! Keep them coming!! Love ya!!

Oh!! Those are some goofy pics of J-DAWG and his Friend!! You guys are so creative!!