Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun




So here's our surprise. Justin and Troy wore vintage tuxedos for the wedding (well, only for the pre-wedding tricks) - they were super cheesy. Scott immediately thought it was cool, the wedding coordinator thought they were serious, and Justice was shocked then laughed! The wedding was a BLAST and beautiful and very classy! We danced and danced and danced. Justice and Scott - what a wonderful weekend. We wish you a rich and fulfilling future together. We love you and are so glad you are our friends!
Tomorrow I start going to Atlanta every day. Each day they will measure my Estradiol (estrogen) blood level and the number and size of the follicles in each ovary. The nurse will call me each day to tell me what dosage of medicine to take.
For right now, I'm taking 2 shots in the morning, 1 shot in the evening, and pills AM & PM.
We have our audit at work May 7 and I'll be working like crazy until then but I'll be sure to make time for my blog to keep you posted each day this week.

3 comments:

justy bear said...

I guess I don't have to worry about Halloween from now on! I will be coming as the "cheesey wedding singer"! I cannot remember when I have had a better time...it sure made me forget about the fact that I have finals 4 out of the next 5 days :( Time to start planning the prank for the next wedding, you know who you are.

Troy Tarpley said...

Bring it on! I love pranks even if I am on the receiving end. (i said receiving end. ha!)

Yep, we had a great time too and we're both realllly tired now. No way would I have been in a position to ride back 101 miles with Celeste.

Hang in there Sandie! It ain't easy, but it's worth it. Atlanta everyday?!! Man, keep us on speed dial if you need some conversation while your in traffic.

Best to you on your finals Justy Bear. Justy Bear?? Speaking of receiving end........

Dallas said...

Those suits are AWESOME and highly enjoyable! Great find, Sandra!