Monday, April 7, 2008

On my way . . .

Warning! Warning! - gross foot pictures attached!!!
Don't scroll to the bottom if you don't want to see.
You asked for it, you got it!! The viewing public has spoken and they want the foot pictures. So - hide your eyes if you don't want to see. It's so gross you can't help but look! Even grosser, Rufus keeps trying to lick it!

Hi everyone! This morning's Lupron was like old times, a needle to the junkie (I promise I won't get addicted to fertility meds). I haven't felt anything from the Lupron, normally you don't have any med side effects at this point.
I didn't sleep well last night because I had a belly ache - and I dreamed that I had to have an appendectomy, and it meant that my IVF process was delayed. I don't normally remember my dreams, but I will keep you abreast of any interesting dreams.
I was at dinner with the girls tonight (bon voyage and good luck Melissa!) and we were reminiscing during my last IVF cycle when Rebecca (Clean Rebecca, not Dirty Rebecca) gave me my shot (the one that comes later on, in the butt muscle) in the bathroom at El Azteca. Then, someone decided (I think it was Dallas' brainchild) that we should search for the most disgusting public restroom in Macon and take a picture there of Rebecca giving me my shot. She is going to wear her patten leather nurses outfit. We'll probably get arrested.
In the future, I'm going to publish some pictures of my needles/medicine/doctor's office, etc.
Thanks for journeying with me!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I don't recall if it was my idea to find the dirtiest bathroom in town or not, but I do recall volunteering to take the photo of you and Rebecca during the "administration" so you could post it on your blog. I am glad to see that your foot looks remarkably better now than it did the first day. I didn't see it then. I am sure your queasy friends appreciated the warning of the gross pictures.

Glad to hear that you aren't having any side effects from the shots. :)

dh said...

Hey Cuz'! You and Faber could be needle buddies!

Amy said...

So, I'm just mindin' my own buziness and reading your blog...and I'm like "what pictures? Do you need some blog help??" and then I scrolled ALL THE WAY DOWN.

And Sandra. OMG. That is totally disgusting and if I had of EVER known it would end up looking like that I would have totally slept with Jan. For real. Or at least kept my pants on. OMG. How painful is that???

By the way, I love shot giving time although I fully intend on not giving you, but just watching from afar :) Hot pics of Max by the way....one of him licking your sore would be even better...just yuck.